Influence will be exhibiting alongside Aspbury Planning, a Midlands-based independent town planning consultancy.
The show promotes farming, food, rural life and heritage in Nottinghamshire and the surrounding area and is a great traditional family day out with a huge range of agricultural activities and stands.
Influence will be exhibiting at stand B8 where the diversity and range of landscape architectural services offered by the team will be showcased, from landscape planning matters at acquisition stage through to the design and completion of award winning schemes on site such as the International Bomber Command Centre. Come and hear about the following projects:
- South Ormsby – landscape sensitivity assessment and landscape and ecological management plan
- Sudbrooke Parklands – arboricultural services, landscape design and woodland management plan
- Lincoln University Medical School – landscape design
- Nottinghamshire YMCA Community and Activity Village, Newark – landscape design
- Huncote Grange Wind Turbine – landscape and visual impact assessment
- Melton Borough Council – landscape sensitivity work
On Saturday come and see:
Shona Hatton, Associate Director (07809 344624)
Ruth Berry, Office Manager (01636 702152)
Sara Boland, Managing Director (07717 101115)
Kathryn Dunk, Senior Architect/Landscape Designer (07905 347442)
Influence are always available to discuss landscape opportunities so please feel free to come and see us at stand B8 – we look forward to seeing you.
We’ll be tweeting throughout the weekend @influence_news
The post Influence at the Nottinghamshire County Show, Newark appeared first on Influence.
This post first appeared on Influence website.
Click to read the full original article.